Just doing my morning ritual of reading through some of the web posts that I think I need to kick my brain in the balls to get started for the day! ( Sorry I don’t drink coffee anymore! So I have to use something else to WAKE up) I read this interesting article (http://neverseconds.blogspot.co.uk/) about a 9-year-old girl in London, UK who started to photo document the lunch she would receive every day at her high school.
Why do I think you should read it or at least visit it once? – There are so many reasons.
1. Simply because she is 9 years old photo blogger Isn’t that bold enough at this age?
2. She is a vegetarian I believe and PETA loves her!
3. She is very aware about nutrition and fatty food AND isn’t shy to share what she thinks about her high school provided lunches !
4. She is part of the news now and is inspirational
So what do you say? Are you game or not? She deserves our support !
- Nine-Year-Old School Lunch Blogger Won’t Be Censored (theatlanticwire.com)
- Council lifts bans on 9-year-old Martha Payne’s school dinner blog (itv.com)
- FOOD JOURNAL – My Sandra Seifert Veggie Lunch! (beautyqueenweightloss.wordpress.com)